Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Donny Gillson's Dimensions of Personality Research Questions - Psychological Methods Project Part A

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my first interactive psychological research study. I have asked several of you to participate in this study; however, you may share this with anyone you wish and have them take it as well. 

The information I am collecting is a study to help me better understand the Dimensions of Personalities among all of my dear friends and family here on Facebook. This study should not take more than 30 minutes to finish; however, I ask for you not to rush and answer the question as honestly as possible. 

There is no reason to lie because your name will never be shared within the study.

It is for my viewing purpose only!!!

Here are the main directions please read CAREFULLY!!

The statements below concern your personal reaction to a number of different situations. No two statements are exactly alike, so consider each statement carefully before answering. If a statement is TRUE or MOSTLY TRUE as applied to you, click on the "True" radio button.If a statement is FALSE or NOT USUALLY TRUE as applied to you, click on the "False" radio button.

As, I mentioned I am putting this together as kind of a dry run to the research project which I will unveil this November. That project will measure aggression levels through sound frequency through harmonics of long ago; along with a highly detailed interactive aggression engine. 

I am currently in the development stage of this project; however, I would like to extend an invite so that you may participate in it when it becomes ready. If you are interested in being a part of that group please just hit the "YES" or "NO" button at the bottom of this study. Additionally, when I have collected all the data I will share  the original purpose for this study and what I have found out through statistical analysis and correlation of the given data. 

I have reached out to you all because I believe that you all have some of the most fascinating minds and I would love to have you all join me in my adventure into the amazing science of psychology.

Thank you all for your time on this,


Donny Gillson




And, that is it! If you would like to see my personal message sent to you please scan upwards where I will also be placing last Sunday's 32 Degrees of Insanity where I talk about both Comet ISON and Comet Negra that passed by earth exactly 666 years ago! Scan up and take a listen NOW!

I want to again than you personally for participating in this study. I will be publishing the results within a few days and a full disclosure on the purpose of this particular study.

Donny Gillson

source : "Snyder, M & Gandestad, S(1986) "on the nature of self-monitoring : Matters of assessment, matters of validity." Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 51, p. 125

No comments:

Post a Comment